Saturday, August 17, 2013

Paper catapult

It is easy to make a catapult out of paper. You just cut up strips of paper and roll them up and stick sticky-tape at the middle and ends. Cut through the piece of sticky-tape in the middle and this will make two tubes. You need to make lots for this catapult.

To make the top of the catapult you need a tube of paper and little paper box. If you put something in the little box and slam down your hand on the tube the thing will go flying into the air!

Paper catapult

7 comments:

  1. Hi Orlando.
    My name is Anthony.I really like this catapault. When I was younger I made one out of leggo technic and used a rubber band.
    Cheers
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Anthony, I am going to try to make one too.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the paper catapult would be a good one for Tara to start on. What age group do you recommend this for, Orlando?

    ReplyDelete
  4. (that last comment was from Orlando not me!)

    ReplyDelete